How can we help?
Find answers fast, or reach out to our support team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Returns
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
No. We provide a prepaid return label at no cost for approved returns within our return window.
Can I exchange an item for a different size/design?
Because our products are made-to-order and custom, all sales are final unless an item arrives damaged or defective. If you need to change the size, color, or design, you have a short window to request changes before your order goes into production. Contact us immediately at (754) 703-8466 or support@shippingmadegood.com with your order number, and we'll do our best to help if it hasn't been processed yet.
What do I do if I received a damaged item?
If you received a damaged item, contact us right away at (754) 703-8466 or support@shippingmadegood.com with your order number and photos of the damage. We'll review it and help with a replacement or refund as needed.
More on this:Returns and Refunds Policy
Still need help?
How do I contact customer support?
You can reach us at (754) 703-8466 or support@shippingmadegood.com. Hours: Mon–Fri 8:00am–6:00pm (closed Sat–Sun). Please include your order number for the fastest help.
Contact support